Cowen brings together macro analysis, extensive field work, a deep network of industry contacts and sound fundamental research to produce strategies across the Industrials industry.
Whether considering leading edge industrial innovation or sectors in technological transformation, Cowen focuses on significant themes and trends, often overlooked in the market, in order to deliver sophisticated, market-driving insights for our corporate, institutional and private equity clients.
Our areas of consumer Industrials expertise include:
- Aerospace, Defense Electronics & Government Services
- Airfreight & Surface Transportation
- Automotive & Transport Technology
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Building Products
- Capital Goods
- Distribution & Value-added Services
- Electrical Equipment & Multi-Industry
- Electronic Components
- Engineered Components & Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering & Construction
- Facilities Management
- Field Services
- HVAC Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Metals & Mining
- Process Control & Automation
- Railroad & Leasing
- Safety & Security
- Testing, Inspection & Certification
- Transportation, OEMs & Technology
- Trucking & Logistics
- Water & Flow Control
If you would like further information about how our capabilities can support your investment goals, start a conversation below.
Our Industrials team has significant experience advising companies on capital markets and strategic advisory transactions. We provide comprehensive, bespoke solutions with an emphasis on private and public equity, debt, strategic advisory, mergers & acquisitions, convertible and high yield.
We look forward to establishing our way to outperform in the Industrials sector together.