Technology Summer Internship
Intern - BFO
Belfast, Northern Ireland
From the first day you join the TD Cowen Technology internship program, you’ll be working as part of a global team at one of the world's largest banking institutions.
We are looking for highly competent, intelligent University Students who thrive under pressure and can adapt to changing situations. You will also be required to work closely with colleagues from other divisions and other regions across TD Bank.
This Internship is for 10 weeks from 24 June 2024 – 30 August 2024. You will get the opportunity to rotate through our different Technology teams in Belfast where you will have exposure to different areas including Development, Project Management, Application Support, Business Analysis and Technical Support.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following qualities:
- A genuine interest in finance and technology.
- Experience in computer programming languages and concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving
- A natural curiosity and interest in current affairs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across teams and regions and deliver accurate results under time pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on being a team player.
- A willingness to learn and demonstrate a growth mindset.
What We Are Looking For
- We are seeking result driven students, with proven academic excellence and strong interpersonal skills, high ethical and professional standards, and a keen interest in technology and financial services
- Prior to any formal offer being made, successful applicants must provide proof of their unrestricted right to live & work in the UK.#
Who We Are
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Our corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions.
TD Cowen is a division of TD Securities. As part of TD Securities' broader suite of integrated capital markets products and services, our offering includes investment banking, research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, outsourced trading, and commission management services.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day.
Learn more: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform.
We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients.
We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time.
We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.