Markets Summer Analyst Intern
Intern - Mkt
TD Cowen’s Markets Summer Analyst Program is an eight-week internship that offers an unparalleled experience for rising university seniors. Offered in London, interns will have the opportunity to work directly on the trading floor and learn about the tools and insights TD Cowen provides to its clients to help them outperform.
What You Can Expect
- First-hand exposure to Sales Trading, Institutional Research Sales, Trading and Electronic Trading is experienced through our rotation program.
- Gain knowledge about our sophisticated, cutting-edge, and specialised research products and investment analysis performed by Traders.
- Day-to-day activities will vary but include working alongside our Alternative Equity Strategies team in creating new products as well as being given exposure to their diverse client base.
- Managing and analysing data sets to help generate insightful analysis around a variety of corporate actions.
- Provide analytical support to account managers to enable them to better service their clients.
- Each student will be matched with a senior level mentor to provide guidance on work-related issues and to help build relationships and develop a network of industry professionals.
- Teamwork and collaboration are an essential core component of part of the program.
What we are looking for
- Candidates pursuing a university degree with an anticipated graduation date in Summer 2024 or 2025.
- We are seeking result driven students, with proven academic excellence and strong interpersonal skills, high ethical and professional standards, and a keen interest in financial markets.
- Prior to any formal offer being made, successful applicants must provide proof of their unrestricted right to live & work in the UK.
Who We Are
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Our corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions.
TD Cowen is a division of TD Securities. As part of TD Securities' broader suite of integrated capital markets products and services, our offering includes investment banking, research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, outsourced trading, and commission management services.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day.
Learn more: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform.
We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients.
We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time.
We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.