2024 Invest in Success Program - Debt Capital Markets
Events - IB
New York, NY
Ready to invest in your own career?
This winter, we’re looking for undergraduate sophomores from all majors and backgrounds, including those who identify as Black, Latinx, LGBTQ+, female, or are a U.S. military veteran.
Designed for students who are early in their careers, this two–day program will allow participants to visit our New York Office and receive access to educational and networking opportunities within Debt Capital Markets, while experiencing the inclusive and collaborative culture of TD Securities.
What you can expect:
- Increase your financial acumen and knowledge of financial services
- Engaging and interactive conversations with senior diversity champions around Career Development, Skill-Building, Culture, and Community
- Career panels and engagement opportunities to network and learn from professionals of all experience levels
- Accelerated interviews for our 2025 Summer Analyst Programs
Who we are looking for:
Undergraduate students in their sophomore year (Class of 2026) currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program. To be eligible, students must be authorized to work in the U.S. We welcome applications from students of all majors and backgrounds, including those who identify as Black, Latinx, LGBTQ+, female, or are a U.S. military veteran.
How to apply:
- Submit your application below. You will be required to provide a resume and personal statement (200-300 words).
The deadline to apply is December 31, 2023. Applicants selected for the program will be notified by email no later than January 26, 2024.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.