Team Assistant & Receptionist
Experienced - IB
TD Cowen is currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Team Assistant & Receptionist to join the Investment Banking team.
- Experience in providing team assistant support to a team of 11 with a varied workload.
- Complex diary management, meeting arrangements and conference calls, across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and ensure that they are always correctly set up with tech where
- Welcoming guests and offering refreshments
- Booking travel including flights, accommodation and transport
- Processing monthly expenses
- Replenishing kitchen and office supplies
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by team members and management
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) general admin
- Excellent organisation skills with a positive communication style. The ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- Be proactive and able to use their initiative whilst assisting others with various tasks
- Hardworking and diligent work ethic.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Well-presented and always maintain a high level of professionalism
Who We Are
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Our corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions.
TD Cowen is a division of TD Securities. As part of TD Securities' broader suite of integrated capital markets products and services, our offering includes investment banking, research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, outsourced trading, and commission management services.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day.
Learn more: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform.
We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients.
We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time.
We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.