Team Assistant & Receptionist
Experienced - IM
TD Cowen are currently seeking a Receptionist & Team Assistant who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and administrative support. We are looking for someone who is proactive and engaging and who can be the first point of contact for our clients and visitors. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team of professionals who are committed to excellence. You will also have the chance to learn new skills and grow your career in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Ensure clients and all visitors experience a professional, welcoming, and friendly reception.
- Ensure the meeting rooms and reception are always clean and organised.
- Manage the meeting room booking system and assist with meeting room equipment.
- Support your colleagues with various administrative tasks such as, booking travel, diary management and expenses.
- Manage general office duties including photocopy, scanning, printing and binding.
- Work with and manage third party providers and suppliers.
- Ensure office supplies are regularly audited and replenished.
- Providing support with other admin tasks as and when required.
- Maintain security by following procedures.
- Work in the office 5 days a week Monday to Friday
- Be well-presented and always maintain a high level of professionalism
- Be able to use your initiative and assist with various tasks
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be professional but friendly
- Be flexible and demonstrate your ability to multitask priorities effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Who We Are
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Our corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions.
TD Cowen is a division of TD Securities. As part of TD Securities' broader suite of integrated capital markets products and services, our offering includes investment banking, research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, outsourced trading, and commission management services.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day.
Learn more: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform.
We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients.
We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time.
We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.