Client Onboarding Analyst
Experienced - BFO
Lake Mary, FL
Cowen is looking for an Analyst join their onboarding team based in Lake Mary, Florida and will be hybrid based. This position is a hands-on and client facing role, which primarily serves as the key point-person for opening new accounts, processing maintenance requests, closing accounts and partner with the rest of the team to ensure a strong control infrastructure in accordance with regulatory standards. The individual in this role will be focused on international markets and hours will align as such.
- Partner with Front Office and Middle office or work directly with clients to determine account structures.
- Develop relationships with Risk, KYC-AML, Middle Office, and Settlements to ensure partnership and efficient operation and coordination.
- Review onboarding documentation for accuracy and client completeness in order to meet regulatory standards.
- Responsible for processing new account requests, maintenance requests and populating additional information for clients.
- Review exception reports and escalate as needed.
- Manage key initial and ongoing client onboarding inquiries such as; establishing the identity of the client, understanding the nature of client activities and sending change of address notices to clients (i.e. the returned mail process).
- Responsible for managing communication stream to internal/external partners regarding audit inquiries.
- Opportunities to work on projects involving data integrity, clean up, and process improvements.
- BS/BA degree and 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Excel formulas such as SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, data connections, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database structures with ability to query data.
- Experience using BI tools to create reports, navigate, and utilize data as required.
- Knowledge of VBA/Macros is a plus
- Ability to identify, escalate, and resolve problems/issues.
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrates efficient time management skills and critical thinking.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proactive and self-starter who is goal oriented.
The expected base salary ranges from $50,000–$65,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licenses or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
WHO WE ARE
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Our corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions.
TD Cowen is a division of TD Securities. As part of TD Securities' broader suite of integrated capital markets products and services, our offering includes investment banking, research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, outsourced trading, and commission management services.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Learn more at: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
If you are a California resident, please read our Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.cowen.com/regulatory-disclosures/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.