Senior HRIS Analyst
Experienced - BFO
New York, NY
The Human Resource team is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join the department supporting Workday, reporting to the HRIS Manager. This is an exciting time to join this organization with a strong technology roadmap ahead, we are committed to maximizing the Workday suite and are significantly investing into our system.
Location: Hybrid (Remote and Travel as needed)
- Provide support for Workday by working closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements, testing, and development of new features
- Actively seek out opportunities for process improvement, automation, and enhancing the overall user experience
- Lead bi-annual releases by tracking and presenting new features to business teams
- Lead configuration in absence, benefits, compensation, HCM, payroll, and time tracking
- Provide and resolve Tier 1 case escalations while providing high quality and accurate solutions
- Train HR users on new processes/functionality
- Complete quarterly security assignment reviews
- Report writer expertise – Run ad-hoc and monthly HR reporting. Build calculated fields, custom reports, and dashboards
- Audit HR data in Workday to ensure accuracy of employee data
- Create EIBs and maintain inbound/outbound integrations
- Provide subject matter expertise and plays a key role in influencing the HR Technology roadmap
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years supporting Workday
- Workday Pro Certifications preferred
- Self-motivated, detailed and deadline oriented
- Willingness to learn and support multiple modules
- Team oriented, showing a positive attitude and resilience
- Ability to translate business needs into technical system requirements
- Comfortable working with competing priorities
The expected base salary ranges from $100,000 - $140,000k. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licenses or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
Who We Are
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Learn more at: https://www.cowen.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/cowen-inc/
If you are a California resident, please read our Privacy Notice for California Residents
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.