2023 Invest in Success - Sophomore Diversity Program
Intern - IB
We’re looking for undergraduate sophomores including those who identify as LGBTQ+, Black, Latinx, and/or female as well as military veterans to participate in our 4th annual program in February 2023.
Designed for students who are early in their careers, this two–day program will allow participants to visit the New York Office and receive access to educational and networking opportunities within Investment Banking and Markets, while experiencing the innovative and collaborative culture of Cowen.
At Cowen, we believe that by embracing our core values of vision, empathy, sustainability, and tenacious teamwork we can help each other, our clients, and our communities succeed. Our vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform—and we’re looking for outstanding students to join us in building that future.
What you can expect:
- Seminars and information sessions to increase your financial acumen and knowledge of financial services
- Career panels and engagement opportunities to network and learn from professionals of all experience levels
- Dedicated mentor for one-on-one career guidance and interview practice
- The chance to make valuable connections with senior leaders across divisions in the firm
- Accelerated interviews for Cowen’s 2024 Investment Banking and Markets Summer Analyst Programs
Who we are looking for:
- Undergraduate students in their sophomore year (Class of 2025) currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program. To be eligible, students must be authorized to work in the U.S. We welcome applications from students of all majors and backgrounds, including those who identify as Black, Latinx, LGBTQ+, female, or are a U.S military veteran.
How to apply:
- Submit your application below. You will be required to provide a resume and personal statement (200-300 words) regarding your interest in Cowen and the program. If you have questions, please email email@example.com to speak to someone on the team.
The deadline to apply is January 6, 2023. Applicants selected for the program will be notified by email no later than January 27, 2023.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.