IT Client Services Analyst
Business and Financial Operations
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Belfast, UK
Cowen Prime Services require an IT Client Services Analyst who will provide first and second line technical support, troubleshoot queries and work to provide excellent customer care to our own internal stakeholders and clients. The role will be part of an established team, in a fast-paced environment.
The role will be a mixture of office based and remote working on a split rota of 7am to 4pm and 10am to 7pm. The role will have a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with a 1 hour break. There may also be occasional On-Call.
- Provide first and second line support to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Monitor file transfers to and from clients, escalating where necessary
- Provide technical support for business applications, troubleshooting software and hardware, liaising with internal stakeholder, and clients where necessary.
- Thorough documentation of all changes via incident management processes
- Incident management and change management procedures.
- Provide support to any other IT related issues.
- Experience dealing with a range of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Provide excellent customer care to all internal stakeholders and clients.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects as well as support.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Have 2-3 or years’ experience in a managed Support Engineer role
- Proven experience with SQL, FTP, Windows Server / Services
- Liaise with team members and escalate tickets to senior engineers where appropriate
- Strong troubleshooting experience.
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems.
- Excellent Customer Services engagement with good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships both with internal team members, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Financial services experience
- 3rd level qualification
- Interest in technology
- Order management technologies
- Advent technologies
Cowen is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Who We Are
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.