Global Trade Support
San Francisco, CA
Cowen Electronic Trading provides algorithmic trading solutions in Cash Equites for North American, Asian, and European markets. We’re looking to add a motivated and proactive team orientated professional to our Global Trade Support team for coverage of Asian markets.
This role entails:
- Real-time monitoring of algorithmic trading systems, including market data, algorithmic system performance, and product usage
- Execution consulting, product expertise to supplement the Client Coverage team
- Working with venue and execution counterparties to resolve trading issues
- Analyzing and troubleshooting trade fails
- Electronic coverage support for customizations and enhancement requests
- Working with various teams within the firm to troubleshoot production issues
- Working knowledge of FIX messaging
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Good understanding of equity broker trading systems and trade flow from order entry to settlement
- Basic SQL experience
- Financial technology production support experience a plus
- APAC market experience a plus
Who We Are:
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.