Workday Compensation Administrator
Business and Financial Operations
New York, NY
Cowen is looking to hire a Workday Compensation Administrator.
- Continue to build and roll-out Advance Compensation functionality firmwide; this includes continuous maintenance of Compensation components within Workday
- Maintain compensation business processes and security
- Build / maintain Compensation Dashboard for management
- Partner with accounting on budgeting as it pertains to compensation and headcount
- Partner with HR Business Partners as it pertains to Workday Position Management
- Workday Report Writer; ad hoc custom reports
- Data reconciliation / Data Audits
- Involved with global payroll Workday integrations as this is being rolled out
- 3 years of Workday experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Organized, self-motivated, detail and deadline oriented
- Proven ability to work well on teams, showing initiative, a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard.
- Willingness to learn other functions and be involved with projects that may be outside of current role.
Who We Are:
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud. Recruitment fraud can be attempted through fake job postings, fake websites (posing as a Company) or unauthorized individuals impersonating recruiters (even using employee names). Depending on the role, Cowen will ask candidates to complete 2-4 interviews with Cowen employees before receiving an offer for employment. All communication regarding the interview process will come from an @cowen.com or @greenhouse.io email address. At no time throughout the hiring process will a Cowen recruiter or Human Resource Professional request any type of payment in order to be considered for the role. In addition, candidates will not be asked to submit personal information as a pre-requisite for the interview process.