Investment Associate - HealthCare Royalty Partners
We have an associate or senior associate position opening in our Stamford, CT office (commutable from New York City). The associate or senior associate will work directly with other investment professionals on a range of projects including investment analysis, transaction structuring, financial modeling/ returns analysis and forecasting, business development/sourcing, due diligence and portfolio investment monitoring and management. The associate or senior associate will be primarily responsible for preliminary product and commercial review which will consist of analyzing existing research as well as developing independent analyses based on market dynamics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience at a top-tier life sciences consulting firm, investment banking group, principal investing firm or pharmaceutical corporate development is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a high level of maturity, a strong academic record, and superior analytical and communication skills
- A willingness to learn as well as a strong desire to be involved in healthcare private investing
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work well as part of a larger team
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, finance or economics from a top-tier university
Who We Are:
HealthCare Royalty Partners (“HCR”) is a leading global healthcare investment firm with $5.7 billion in cumulative capital commitments raised that invests in healthcare companies and products across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
HCR’s strategy is to make long-term investments in commercial or near-commercial biopharmaceutical companies and products through the purchase of royalties or through the creation of structured financing solutions, including revenue interests and customized debt. HCR invests in healthcare companies and products across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
HCR was formed in December 2006 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut with additional offices in Boston, San Francisco and London. Collectively, the firm’s professionals have over 200 years of experience and have participated in over 60 royalty financings. The team is comprised of 34 professionals, including investment and operations personnel, as well as HCR’s Senior Advisors.
HCR is an affiliate of Cowen Inc.