Data Science - Health Care Client Success Lead
Data Science Group
New York, NY
Kyber Data Science, a Cowen company, is focused on the analysis and structuring of complex datasets with the goal of providing investment managers with data-driven, fundamental insights and enabling them to better understand company trends.
Location: New York, NY (Remote)
Data Science, Cowen Inc.’s data science subsidiary, is seeking a seasoned, driven, client-focused, and entrepreneurial lead for a client success team reporting to the Head of Health Care Data Sales. The client success lead is intended to partner with prospective and existing clients to ensure clients have the benefit of Kyber’s guidance on the data and appropriate analytic and where applicable, clinical interpretation. The successful candidate will be expected to immediately assist as a senior individual contributor and will have experience successfully engaging with clients to ensure short and long-term client success.
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Participate with clients throughout the sales process and be an influencer to ensure success through the selling process
- Provide insights to the internal product team and suggest ideas for product enhancements which may improve client appeal, as well as assist in the development of marketing collateral for new product launches
- Develop & improve relationships with clients to ensure strong long-term relationships new business by providing support, and product information while recommending profit and service improvements between the client base and Kyber
- Lead client relationship development and culture of client trust
- Ensuring clients develop and appreciation for long-term and ongoing value of a Kyber relationship
- Collaborate with other senior members of the Kyber team
- 10+ years of experience engaging with and supporting clients with healthcare data analytics products and/or services to the life sciences or financial services industries
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA or life sciences degree preferred but not required)
- Clinical background/understanding strongly preferred
- Interest in working at a fast-paced data startup, and the ability to scale with the organization as it grows, and its needs & product portfolio change over time
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the product, customer needs, and the competitive landscape to clearly articulate Kyber’s value proposition for clients’ investment research process
- Broad understanding of market & product dynamics in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device markets preferred
- Exceptional relationship building, presentation, and written and oral communication skills
Who We Are:
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients