Summer Analyst, Credit Risk
Business and Financial Operations
Cowen is looking for a Summer Analyst to join it's Risk Department.
- Analyze client documents and populate internal risk database
- Build tools to evaluate risk of underlying asset pools
- Develop framework and template for liquidation analysis
- Build out matrix for ISDA default timeline and actions
- Assist team with various projects including data verification and user acceptance testing
- This is a six to eight week internship
- Candidates must have analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Who We Are:
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide.
At Cowen, inclusion and diversity are catalysts for success and innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our empathetic and collaborative culture, where the power of diversity is harnessed to transform the status quo. Our focus on inclusion expands our thinking in order to generate better outcomes for clients, while striving to increase fairness and equity for our colleagues. Cowen’s vision of creating a more inclusive and equitable future is supported by our core values and is essential to our ability to outperform.
- Vision: We consistently deliver differentiated and disruptive insights that help our clients outperform
- Empathy: We proactively consider and account for the priorities and concerns of our colleagues and clients
- Sustainability: We endeavor to produce ideas and solutions that are ethically grounded and aim to pass the test of time
- Tenacious Teamwork: We elevate collaboration to new levels, empowering our ability to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Learn more at cowen.com