Accounts Payable Specialist
Business and Financial Operations
Cowen Inc. is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in Lake Mary, FL.
- Process a high volume of invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Audit and process expense reports.
- Communicate with internal staff and suppliers regarding payment status of invoices, general inquires, and all other relevant requests.
- Assist accounting team with internal/external audit requests.
- Adopt ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field
- Advanced understanding of spreadsheet applications and strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of finance industry preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well on teams, showing initiative, a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Organized, self-motivated, detail and deadline oriented
As part of its hiring process, Cowen verifies identity and eligibility to work in the United States as required by law. At this time, Cowen will not sponsor a new applicant for an employment visa for this position.
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide. Learn more at Cowen.com