Markets – Summer Analyst Program
Our Markets Summer Analyst Program is a six-week program that offers an unparalleled experience for rising university seniors. Interns will work on a fast-paced trading floor and learn about the tools and insights Cowen provides to active portfolio managers to help them outperform. Approximately 10 students are hired annually in New York City.
- First-hand exposure to Sales Trading, Institutional Research Sales, Trading, Electronic Trading and Sales and Options is experienced though our rotation program.
- Gain knowledge about our sophisticated, cutting-edge and specialized research products and investment analysis performed by sector specialists.
- Day-to-day activities will vary but include attending the morning meeting, sending out a morning news note, rotations, attending client meetings and management teach-ins.
- Throughout the program, interns take part in weekly lunches with senior leaders from Markets and other areas of Cowen.
- Each student will be matched with a senior level mentor to provide guidance on work-related issues and to help build relationships and develop a network of industry professionals.
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of the program.
Cowen’s 2020 program has been fully staffed. To qualify as a candidate for Cowen’s 2021 Markets Summer Analyst Program you must have an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- October – December: Application review and evaluations
- December: Candidates selected for interviews will be notified
- January: Superday interviews will be held
- February: Offers will be made to candidates
- June – July: Program