Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program
TD Cowen’s Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program is a ten-week internship that offers an unparalleled experience for undergraduate students. Offered in New York, San Francisco, Dallas, and Detroit (Birmingham), interns can expect a fast-paced, demanding work environment that offers the chance to learn and grow professionally.
Through this program, we offer investment banking opportunities within the following groups: Capital Markets, Consumer, Healthcare, Industrials, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Technology (TMT), Tech-Enabled Services, Strategic Capital, or Verticalized Software, Data, and Analytics.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- One week of formal training in New York City for all participants at the start of the internship.
- Day-to-day activities include financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, involvement in the development of client presentations, and interactions with senior bankers and clients.
- Participation in weekly lunches with senior leaders throughout TD Cowen and a mentorship program.
- Social events are part of each intern’s program, regardless of location. You’ll get the chance to experience TD Cowen’s culture and better assimilate into our firm.
- Interns are hired across our four US offices with a formal assessment process. The intern program is the main pipeline for our full-time class for the following year.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Undergraduate students interested in Investment Banking whose anticipated graduation date is between December 2024 and June 2025.
HOW TO APPLY
Interviews will happen on a rolling basis from March to May 2023. If your application seems like a good fit a member of the recruiting team will reach out for further engagement.