Interns & Graduates
Our thriving environment encourages the development of professionals through mentorship and a shared culture of outperformance.
Explore the links below to learn more about these or other intern and recent graduate opportunities.
Summer Analyst Program – Investment Banking
Investment Banking offers approximately 45 summer analyst internships, typically based in New York City, San Francisco, Dallas, or Detroit. These positions span our Sector and capability expertise. All of our summer hires spend ten weeks with us, starting in early June with a week-long training program in New York. We are currently accepting applications.
Full Time Analyst Program – Investment Banking
Each year we hire qualified college graduates into our Investment Banking Full-Time Analyst Program with openings in New York, San Francisco, Dallas and Detroit (Birmingham) offices. The program is thorough, combining the substance of a much larger bank’s training program with the personal attention found in a seminar. Interviews take place throughout August and September.
Summer Analyst Program – Markets
Our Markets Summer Analyst Program provides exposure to senior experienced professionals through on-the-job training and department rotations including Institutional Research Sales, Sales Trading, Trading, Electronic Trading and Options and Event Strategies. This is a six-week program for college juniors. Cowen’s 2020 program has been fully staffed, but our 2021 application process will open this Fall.
Summer Analyst Program – Clearing Operations
The Clearing Operations Summer Analyst Program provides exposure to senior experienced professionals through on-the-job training and department interactions throughout Broker-Dealer Operations. This is an eight-week program for college sophomores and juniors, centered in Lake Mary, Florida.
We continuously offer a variety of event and engagement opportunities for college undergraduates to connect and learn more. Networking sessions, panel discussions and educational workshops, are among the various ways to experience Cowen culture and meet potential future colleagues.
All Available Intern & Graduate Roles
- 2022 Investment Banking Analyst Program Posted on Birmingham, MI / Dallas, TX / New York, NY / San Francisco, CA
- 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (Dallas) Posted on Dallas, TX
- 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (M&A) Posted on San Francisco, CA
- 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (New York) Posted on New York, NY
- 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (San Francisco) Posted on San Francisco, CA
- 2022 Markets Internship For Sophomores Posted on New York, NY
- 2022 Markets Summer Analyst Program Posted on New York, NY
- Cross Asset Summer Analyst Program Posted on Stamford, CT