In this Hedgeweek report, Jack Seibald, Cowen Co-Head of Global Outsourced Trading, looks ahead to 2021 and discusses how COVID-19 accelerated adoption of outsourced trading solutions among fund managers.
- The increased relevance of outsourced trading in recent years as managers seek to run their businesses as cost-effectively as possible due to ongoing fee pressure
- How outsourcing operational and technological solutions improves efficiency, generates cost savings and allows more effective management of margins
- Key components to consider when selecting an outsourced trading partner
- The importance of full transparency during the entire trade lifecycle
- How solutions customized to the fund’s investment and trading style are made possible with the partnership between outsourced traders and each fund
- How outsourced trading desk can act as a natural extension of the hedge fund business, replicating the large fund platform experience for managers
Get in touch
Reach out to us directly for more information.