In a six-part series, John Blackledge – Cowen’s Internet Analyst, introduces Cowen’s non-US Internet Consumer Surveys, a companion to our surveys on US Internet usage. These proprietary, recurring surveys gather data in Germany, Japan and the UK, which represent ~45% of global GDP ex-China. The survey aims to provide a deeper understanding of the non-US operations of leading Internet companies such as Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook, Netflix and Uber. It also provides insight across several Internet sub-sectors including e-commerce, social media, video, messaging, ridesharing, food delivery, online grocery, smart speakers and personals. Learn more by watching the video below.
See additional insights from the International Consumer Internet Survey Series:
- Assessing Amazon’s Non-US eCommerce & Prime Opportunity
- Assessing Video Trends in US, UK, Germany, and Japan
- Social Media Trends Across US, UK, Germany and Japan
- Analyzing Online Grocery Trends: US, UK, Germany and Japan
- Echo & Google Home Penetration and Engagement Across US, UK, Germany & Japan
- Uber Ridesharing in US & UK; Food Delivery Penetration: US, UK, Germany and Japan
Get the Full Report
If you’re already a member of our Research portal, log in.Log In
If not, reach out to us directly for more information.